rior to becoming an attorney, I participated in hundreds of missions in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom as a U.S. Marine and as a Department of Defense and Department of State contractor. Sometimes, conducting the proper prior planning leading up to those missions was just as exciting as the missions themselves.
During those times, I learned very quickly that survival depended on one’s ability to anticipate the actions of others, investigate credible threats, adapt to changing circumstances, work effectively with your team, and understand the strengths and weaknesses of the team and especially those of your enemies.
To me, the courtroom is not much different. The threats on the battlefield are clearly unique but my approach remains the same. Having already possessed these skills has given me a distinct advantage over many of my peers. In keeping with this warrior ethos, I approach the courtroom with the mentality “No better friend, no worse enemy” while remaining polite and professional. These skills along with my integrity, loyalty, and fighting spirit, set me apart from others.
- Civil Litigation – Personal Injury/Business Litigation
- Employment Law – Wrongful Termination/Sexual Harrasment
- Criminal Defense
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Juris Doctor, Southwestern Law School
- Master of Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University
- B.S. in Business Administration (Option: Business Law), CSU – Northridge
- Member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Life Member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, Post 2323
- Member of the American Legion, Post 43